Our website includes a log file where some data collection and store it in automatically. This file contains Internet Protocol address and Internet mapping. Without this, it also includes enough information such as click rates, browser type, exit page, duration of a user, and demographic data. We must investigation the trend of the users is essential for us. If you send an email or text to us, we can collect them as information in a particular file for you.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Double Click Dart Cookie
Third-party Google is a vendor on our site. It uses the DART cookie. It uses it to serve to advertise to our site visitor based on their visit to our website or other sites on the internet.
Our advertising partner
Cookitive.com with the private system can’t apply to other websites. We can advise you to consult with those third ads servers for more information. It’ll contain their instructions about how to sit something out of assured options.
Another part of our privacy is for children. We give priority to using the internet with full protection. We also encourage our parents and guardians to observe them with good participation and also provide them with an internet activity guide. But if you think that the information doesn’t allow for your child, you should avoid it.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to provide such information and purposes that we show below.
• We use your information to provide and boost our services. There we add personalize features and content so that we can make suggestions for you about our services.
• To process your transaction, we need to use your personal information. We also use it to send the confirmation with the respond of your request for any related communications.
• Your information is essential to us to use getting permission on our or third parties to deliver ads based on responsive websites.
• We need to use your information for marketing or market research intentions. It helps us to know about our users more and more. With each applicable law, we can contact with our users for direct marketing.
Will your information shared with anyone?
We can share data based depend on the following legal basis.
• Consent: As a result of this, you may consent to our site by using it. Plus, you can also agree to its Terms and conditions.
• Performance of a contract: We can process your information to perform the Terms of our agreement with you.
• Legitimate interest: We can also process your data if it’ll logically need to achieve our legitimate business interest.
• Legal obligation: We must reveal your information where we may do it legally. We can do it with applicable law such as governmental requests, court order, or other legal processes.
How do we keep your information safe?
Look after your information is our first aim. We can do it with a system of organizational security measure. We also try our best to protect your personal information, and we manage it successfully. You can keep quiet and only access the services into a secure environment.
Do We need to update our policy?